ZEALOT Friends 35


I think it’s wonderful how Lenoir has compiled this list to let pee lovers know just how many of you are out there!

In his words:

Have you ever wondered if you’re a little too alone in your love of PEE PLAY?
Well I got to thinking about what a pain in the ass it was, trying to track down other lovers of pee play and wet sex, when I first started here!

So here is most of my collection so far…. I’m sure I missed a few, but please let me know if you want to be added as this makes the rounds.

I‘ve tried to keep this list narrowed down to sites that mainly feature pee play… not just a few pics here and there… so please try to keep the Golden List…. well… GOLDEN!
WetLuv,

Lenoir

Link To Home Page:

Link To This Post:


You have read this article ZEALOT Friends with the title ZEALOT Friends 35. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/zealot-friends-35.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...