Gallery 101 - Lizz Tayler - NudeReviews - NaughtyBookworms - NaughtyAmerica - Can’t You See My Office Hours?



Lizz Tayler is a very defiant young lady…her teacher has told her time and time again what his office hours are and to stick to them, even showed her on the board where they’re posted, but Miss Tayler insists to set her own schedule and shows up in his classroom unannounced after school…yet again…but her teacher isn’t an idiot and realizes that she has a school girl crush on him and decides to test just how far her little attraction will go and how far she will go to prove it to him…let’s just say her “harmless crush” has definitely blossomed into pure “hardcore lust!” I love this girl’s body, but her face is a little too sharp for me; I like round features more…but I’d be flattered if she ever had a crush on me!

SHARE if you like girls with persistence!

♥Desire more of Lizz Tayler? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery / Storylines with the title Gallery 101 - Lizz Tayler - NudeReviews - NaughtyBookworms - NaughtyAmerica - Can’t You See My Office Hours?. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-101-lizz-tayler-nudereviews.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...