Video 57 - Kerry Louise - TubeDatBooty - Brazzers - Big White Tits & Ass Freak Like to Lick Ass & Get Fucked



This is the type of girl that guys would call a “hard on” (at least I think they would) but to use a phrase from a night out drinking…Kerry Louise would definitely be a “panty dropper” for me! Her tan skin and everything-round-and-plump body intoxicates my sense beyond belief and all I can think about is licking her asshole as she’s on all fours, wiggling that bottom in my face…you can take a not so attractive girl and a complete hottie and put them next to each other…the hottie has an amazing body but she can’t move it…but the not so attractive girl moves her hips and bottom and stomach as if she was a snake, without bones, and I’d be wetter than a kiddie pool for her…that’s why you can tell so much about how a girl will be in bed by the way she dances!

SHARE if you like snakes! Heehee…I hate them, but you have to imagine a tummy and bottom moving like one!

♥Desire more of Kerry Louise? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Big Tits / Lexi's Favorites / Video with the title Video 57 - Kerry Louise - TubeDatBooty - Brazzers - Big White Tits & Ass Freak Like to Lick Ass & Get Fucked . You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-57-kerry-louise-tubedatbooty.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...