Video 61 - Bettina DiCapri - TwilighSex - 21Sextury - Riding Cock



I know when I have sex, I like to keep on my heels just in case the guy or girl is much taller than me…Heehee…NOT! Haven’t heard that one in a while? Well, I’m a fan of the oldies and I can bring “NOT” out of the wood work if I want to! Heehee…boy, I’m a little snobby sounding today…maybe it’s because I can’t have Bettina DiCapri touching herself for me in my living room wearing white heels? Once again, I bet that leather tastes so good after all of her juices leaked all over it…Mmm…do I have a leather fetish all of sudden?

SHARE if you like white heels!

♥Desire more of Bettina DiCapri? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Foreign / Lexi's Favorites / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing / Video with the title Video 61 - Bettina DiCapri - TwilighSex - 21Sextury - Riding Cock. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-61-bettina-dicapri-twilighsex.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...