Gallery 91 - Henrietta - NakedNeighbour - BabesTv



Holy horse crackers! The girls must be so tall and long where Henrietta comes from! What does that mean for the guys? Are they like 10 feet tall too? And if they’re taller, does that mean…What I can’t believe is that this gorgeous girl is so tall and long, but yet she’s so coordinated and spry to dance and move on that pole…and rest her foot on the table…oh, how I’d love to be under that table, sticking my head out right at that moment, giving her pussy a little licky-lick…what a surprise that would be for her! Do you think she’d be able to maintain her precision balance then? “giggles” Oh, I wouldn’t want to hurt her, but if she fell, I’d be right there to ease her pain…but I’d probably end up making something else of hers ache!

SHARE if you like agile and deft girls!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 91 - Henrietta - NakedNeighbour - BabesTv. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-91-henrietta-nakedneighbour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...