Gallery 72 - LiveJasminBabes - MetArt - Aljena A by Dmitry Maslof - Rubika



Have you ever seen a sculpture of the female human body and wondered how bad of a representation it was? I mean, an anatomically correct sculpture, like from the Renaissance period or something, where you get the chiseled shape of their thighs and bottom, the not-so-noticeable indentations of their stomachs and upper chest, just behind the breasts? Well, this girl reminds me of one of those sculptures and my breath was taken away viewing her gallery, so I guess those artists got it right! She has a gorgeous face and I’d kill for hair like hers, but her body isn’t what I’m usually attracted to, but I still just know that if a chance ever came up to be with her, but I had to choose between her and another girl who I would usually be more attracted to, it would be hard for me not to choose this girl…I had to stare at the picture below for like ten minutes before I even saved it and got it ready to post…I just couldn’t pull my eyes away…I love it when I’m captivated so…“sighs” We all want our breaths to be taken away, don’t we?

SHARE if you like sculptures of the female form!



You have read this article Blondes / Gallery with the title Gallery 72 - LiveJasminBabes - MetArt - Aljena A by Dmitry Maslof - Rubika. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-72-livejasminbabes-metart.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...