Gallery 33 - ExGirlfriend Market - ExGirlfriend Market Presents - Pussy Tennis



Pussy tennis? Does that sound fun? It does if I’m the one who gets to use the racket! Heehee…I don’t know if I’d like my pussy used for a game of tennis…I mean, where would all the balls go? OH...“blushes”…I could probably fit one tennis ball inside my tight hole, but it would be a close fit…I wonder if that would feel good? Probably like beads, rights? Just ONE really BIG one! Heehee…Well, this round ass, tan hottie must have gotten bored waiting around for her instructor or her partner so she decided to play a little round of “Pussy Tennis”…I just can’t stop saying that name! The more I say it…the more I like it…

SHARE if you like Pussy Tennis, the new sport sweeping the nation!



You have read this article Ebony / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Uniforms/Costumes with the title Gallery 33 - ExGirlfriend Market - ExGirlfriend Market Presents - Pussy Tennis. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-33-exgirlfriend-market.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...