Video 21 - Sarah Blake and Sunny Lane - 4Sex4 - MyHotBook - Two Sexy Babes Who Love Hot Adventures - Sweet Group Fucking



What a lovely, playful scene! These two cutie pies--Sarah Blake and Sunny Lane--act like long-time friends on that couch, and actually, they probably could be…I watched the video when I found it with the sound down…my mom is over…but I needed to find one more video for the day…their laughing and ease with each other makes their sex so intimate…not to mention Miss Lane’s POV reverse cowgirl, when she squirms and circles her milky bottom all over the guy’s cock…this is a great scene with strong amateur and playful tones…don’t miss it…or I’ll have my mom come over there and slap you! Heehee…sorry, she’s in the other room and I’m a little worried she’s going to walk in…we’re going out to lunch…okay…gotta go!

SHARE if you like “loving” best friends!

♥Desire more of Sarah Blake? CLICK HERE!(Brunette)

♥Desire more of Sunny Lane? CLICK HERE!(Blonde)





You have read this article Amateur / Lesbians / Threesome/Group / Video with the title Video 21 - Sarah Blake and Sunny Lane - 4Sex4 - MyHotBook - Two Sexy Babes Who Love Hot Adventures - Sweet Group Fucking. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-21-sarah-blake-and-sunny-lane.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...