Gallery 61 - Lisa Cross - MagicSolos

CLICK HERE To View ENTIRE NUDE Gallery

Here’s another steamy gallery from a tiny-breasted sexy blonde of whom I wish I could live in between her bottom for the rest of my life! Lisa Cross doesn’t have an outrageously traditional body, but she has something about her, something like what Simon Cowell calls the “X-Factor.” But that term doesn’t work so well in these cases so I think I’m going to say that Miss Cross has the “Gooeyness Piece”…the piece of a personality that just makes everything you do and say uber hot and wet…Mmm….

SHARE if you like girls who just make you all gooey inside!



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Tiny Tits with the title Gallery 61 - Lisa Cross - MagicSolos. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-61-lisa-cross-magicsolos.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...