Gallery 38 - EroLuv - FMTeens - Blonde Girl in Sexy White Lingerie



This European piece of blonde sexiness reminds me of having tea or something at four o’clock…and I know that doesn’t make sense, especially since I don’t think she’d wear this sexy white lingerie outfit to tea, but I think it has something to do with her white gloves…oh well, I’d have tea or coffee or water with this girl! And instead of crumpets or cookies or whatever they eat in England, I’d have her tight, clean little asshole for dessert…my tongue going in and out, in and out…mmmm…now that tastes sweet…or it would, don’t you think?

SHARE if you like tea time!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery with the title Gallery 38 - EroLuv - FMTeens - Blonde Girl in Sexy White Lingerie. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-38-eroluv-fmteens-blonde-girl.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...