Gallery 43 - Gyrls - EvelynLory - Marketa Pink



Oh…I’m so disappointed! I tried so hard to find more content from this tall, tan foreign piece of art…but alas, my searches proved fruitless! I don’t understand why sites only use first names…it gets me so mad sometimes, but at least you have this steaming gallery…and she’s covered in pink from head to toe…the hat does it for me…how sexy is a girl in a ball cap with her pony tail pulled through the back? I know she’s not wearing a ball cap, but her pink knitted hat works for me as well…and just so you know, her REAL pink isn’t covered at all!

SHARE if you like girls in hats!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 43 - Gyrls - EvelynLory - Marketa Pink. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-43-gyrls-evelynlory-marketa-pink.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...