Gallery 31 - ExGirlfriendMarket - ExGirlfriend Market Presents - Scotch Without Ice



I’m a little confused with the title this site gave this gallery “Scotch without Ice?” Is “Scotch” the model’s name? That would actually be pretty cool…to be named after a liquor…I’d choose “Pucker” because I think the name is seductive, but also it’s what’s in my apply martinis! So in the end I have no idea why a schoolgirl’s gallery is labeled this way, but that doesn’t change the fact that this girl is very seductive on her own in her red plaid skirt and the way she sucks on her glasses…I really don’t know how high school teachers do it…especially if they get someone like this girl in their class…it would be like having their very own harem to choose from!

SHARE if you like confusing hotness!



You have read this article Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery with the title Gallery 31 - ExGirlfriendMarket - ExGirlfriend Market Presents - Scotch Without Ice. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-31-exgirlfriendmarket.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...