Gallery 62 - Natalia Forrest - MagicSolos - SpunkyAngels



I know Natalia Forrest’s fingers are slipped inside her pretty pink pussy, but they don’t look wet enough…maybe somebody should help her out and suck on them for her? I know I would and I’d suck on a lot more of her too! Those little tan mounds of hers would fit so nicely in my mouth…and doesn’t she look like a girl who would sound amazing while you were making her cum? You know, the type of stuff that just makes you wet or hard to hear, the type of stuff phone sex is made of…I think I need to have a little phone sex soon…I do love it…hearing a hot, sexy voice while imagining what they look like or what they’re doing…because as you know…I love to use my imagination!

SHARE if you like hot and sexy voices!

♥Desire more of Natalia Forrest? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 62 - Natalia Forrest - MagicSolos - SpunkyAngels. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-62-natalia-forrest-magicsolos.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...