Gallery 45 - HG69 - ClubNella - Nella snd Carli Caribbean Trip



I’ve been impartial to blondes myself lately…I don’t really know why…maybe it’s because I know how much they please a certain few of my ZEALOTS…and so I’ve acquired the taste from them…I’ve always liked blondes, never as much as redheads, but…however, in this gallery, the brunette would have me singing “Sex for Breakfast” by Christina in a heartbeat…and I’ve never been much for traveling but I’d go on a cruise or a vacation with these two…did you see the size of that double ended dildo? I don’t know if I could, but I’d love to try to make out with that brunette while that was inside both our pussies…you know what that would mean, that thing would have to be uber deep! Mmmm…

SHARE if you like fabulous vacations!



You have read this article Gallery / Lesbians / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 45 - HG69 - ClubNella - Nella snd Carli Caribbean Trip. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-45-hg69-clubnella-nella-snd.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...