Gallery 46 - Alison Angel - HQ69 - AlisonAngel - Nude by the Beach



Now this just might be one stereotype that’s true…Swedish models are voluptuous and sexy and beautiful and oh, so blonde! I do hate stereotypes, but in this case it’s true…I wonder where that came from? Who was the first Swedish hottie that started the fantasy off for all of us for generations to come? Also, this gallery doesn’t really give you a great shot of her sex, but you get plenty of her breasts and bottom…I know it’s a tease sort of, but I can’t even explain how hot I am right now knowing that I’m teasing you…sometimes, I just get in the mood to be a little naughty…and I guess mean! Heehee…but I promise she’ll spark your imagination with her glorious summer body!

SHARE if you like long walks on the beach!

♥Desire more of Alison Angel? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery with the title Gallery 46 - Alison Angel - HQ69 - AlisonAngel - Nude by the Beach. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/gallery-46-alison-angel-hq69.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...