Video 10 - Brooke Lee Adams - TheXXXTube - The Flinstones XXX Parody



I don’t know about you, but I’ve always thought of Betty Rubble as a short, skinny, stacked little brunette with a cute voice and tiny feet, but the girl they chose to play her in this video is the complete opposite! And…I like her…I like her very much…she’s thick and sexy and she pulls off Betty Rubble beautifully…OSCAR nomination time! Heehee…I always wanted Wilma, once I realized that I liked girls too, and maybe that’s where my red head obsession came from because I used to watch the Flintstones all the time…I wish I would have come across a video of Wilma and Betty licking each other, but as per my rule, I don’t search for anything specifically…so you never know, maybe one day I’ll find it!

SHARE if Brooke Lee Adams makes you go “Yabba-dabba-do!”

♥Desire more of Brooke Lee Adams? CLICK HERE!





You have read this article Storylines / Thickies / Video with the title Video 10 - Brooke Lee Adams - TheXXXTube - The Flinstones XXX Parody . You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/02/video-10-brooke-lee-adams-thexxxtube.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...