Video 50 - Esperanza Gomez - SpankWire - Brazzers - Story of a Call Girl



You mean to tell me they have call girls in Argentina? Heehee…of course they do, sillies! It’s not considered the world’s oldest profession for nothing! I think they’re speaking Spanish, but it really doesn’t matter because you can turn the sound down for this scene until the real fun begins…and just so you know, I think Esperanza Gomez is worth every flippin’ cent of the $10,000 she charges! Yup…you heard me, $10,000! And I’m sure if you had that sort of money lying around as pocket change, you wouldn’t hesitate to spend it on this busty, tan, just plain beautiful Argentinian call girl! Have you ever stuck your hand out the window of a car as a passenger, while the driver is speeding, letting your hand just blow in the wind? Well, if you have, then you’ll know how my hands would look and feel, trying to trace this stunner’s mountainous and shapely curves…her ungodly peeks…and…Mmmm…her deep, deep valleys…Okay, I just found $1.46 in change in my couch…only $9,998.54 to go!

SHARE if you’d pinch your pennies for Miss Gomez!

♥Desire more of Esperanza Gomez? CLICK HERE!




You have read this article Foreign / Latinas / Perfect 10s / Video with the title Video 50 - Esperanza Gomez - SpankWire - Brazzers - Story of a Call Girl. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-50-esperanza-gomez-spankwire.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...