Gallery 95 - Verona Wee - NovoTeens - TheBlackAlley - Sexy Asian Girl Posing in Stockings



I don’t think I can call my little Asian thing an “obsession” anymore…I think I should call it a LIFESTYLE! I can’t get enough of them…they’re a close second to my reds now, all thanks to that page on that social network…so yummy is this one too--Verona Wee--as she plays a solo game of pool…I don’t know what wet hair has to do with pool, but it works for me! Heehee…it’s like, okay, I just took a shower so let’s get all dolled up and play a game of pool without drying my hair…yeah…that’s what I’m going to do! Sounds like my next Saturday night plans are set in stone! Heehee…

SHARE if you wish your rod was that pool cue!



You have read this article Asian / Gallery with the title Gallery 95 - Verona Wee - NovoTeens - TheBlackAlley - Sexy Asian Girl Posing in Stockings. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-95-verona-wee-novoteens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...