Gallery 97 - Kiera Winters - NovoTeens - VIPArea - Sexy Redhead Drops Her White Sweater



I feel like a selfish little brat these last three galleries…two Asians…and now another red, but this is my BLOG and I can post what I want! “stomps foot, crosses arms, making the ‘HMPPHH’ noise” No, I’d never be that way, but it does feel like I’ve been serving my desires lately, but I have to say that I have tried and succeeded somewhat in bringing a well-rounded selection of videos and pics for my faithful ZEALOTS to…um…release their built up tensions and desires, right?…so I truly hope that Keira Winters’ light, adorable, and alluring eyes still provide the right material to get your fantasies jump started into full blown ecstasy…and I love her white sweater…she could wear that as a dress with a cute little pink or white or black cloth belt…but if she had that on when we went out…I just know I’d end up ruining it…stretching it and lifting it up to spy her milky goodies underneath…so I’d probably just offer for her to take it off as soon as she entered my house! Do you think my plan would work? Heehee…

SHARE if you like sweater dresses!

♥Desire more of Kiera Winters? CLICK HERE!
http://aa7ff581.fapoff.com



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Redheads with the title Gallery 97 - Kiera Winters - NovoTeens - VIPArea - Sexy Redhead Drops Her White Sweater. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-97-kiera-winters-novoteens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...