Gallery 79 - Alektra Sky - LustfulModels - Twistys



I love when I see a model who isn’t afraid to show a few of her tummy rolls in a shoot! The imperfections which she displays with her chubby tummy, only make Alektra Sky seem more real and natural to me, as if I could possibly go to a nearby pool and see this beauty lying on a towel sun bathing, exactly how she looks in this shoot, droplets of water or sweat glistening and sparkling on her skin…but then I move up to her face…what a beautiful face she has! The eyes, her roundness…I’m breathless staring at her…her looks seem newly chiseled and carved by the most talented artists of the world…when you have a face like that…all the obstacles in your path to success just seem to melt away!

 SHARE if you rather suntan in the SUN, and not on a tanning bed!

♥Desire more of Alektra Sky? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery with the title Gallery 79 - Alektra Sky - LustfulModels - Twistys. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-79-alektra-sky-lustfulmodels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...