Video 70 - Dani Daniels & Holly Micheals - XXXBunker - ATKGalleria - Lesbian Sex



My mom never let me play in the ball box at McDonald’s or anywhere else where they had one and never really understood why…I mean, she used to tell me that they never washed the balls, that sick kids and kids who didn’t want to make it to the bathroom played in there all the time and that she didn’t want me near them…she was never a freak about cleanliness…she kept me clean of course, baths and such…but she usually just let me be a kid…but not in those ball boxes…AND NOW I THINK I KNOW WHY! Heehee…Holly Dani Daniels and Holly Micheals aren’t sick with the flu or using it as a public toilet, but they sure are getting all their juices all over all them colorful balls! How fun it would be, however, to actually have sex in one of those ball boxes! I’d have to make it myself at home, because my mom has pretty much put me off them over the years, but it would be fun to feel all those balls around me as I enter a girl’s sex with my strap-on like these two young teen hotties do!

SHARE if you’d like to see me covered with balls! Heehee…

♥Desire more of Dani Daniels? CLICK HERE!

♥Desire more of Holly Micheals? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Lesbians / Video with the title Video 70 - Dani Daniels & Holly Micheals - XXXBunker - ATKGalleria - Lesbian Sex. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/video-70-dani-daniels-holly-micheals.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...