Gallery 93 - Ivy - NakedNeighbour



I would have loved to have been the photographer for this thickie amateur’s shoot…Ivy’s round face and round nose is just so cute…I think I just want to host a whole bunch of different types of students…maybe I should start a boarding house for wayward students?  The last couple of galleries that I have posted have just been off the charts with cuteness…I just might be having a little bit of cuteness overload! Don’t you just want to lay in bed all day with Ivy and cuddle? Her cuddliness is overloading me as well…see, this is where you should hear a little pop and my head would explode and in place of it would be a whole bunch of blue and white and pink confetti fluttering around and to the ground…oh, how cute that looks! Heehee…

SHARE if you like stream of consciousness!



You have read this article Amateur / Gallery with the title Gallery 93 - Ivy - NakedNeighbour . You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-93-ivy-nakedneighbour.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...