Gallery 92 - Carla - NakedNeighbour - Amateur



Okay, forget what I said about wanting a foreign exchange student…I want an American Student boarder! I want little, adorable, sweet, pudgy-cheeked Carla! So darn innocent looking and so cute-a-licious…doesn’t she look like she has so much to be taught but that she would be SO willing to learn? I would totally have her keep those sexy glasses on while we made out, my tongue and my nibbling teeth finding that spot just behind her ear…Mmm…with a little trim or a full-blown shave of that young, tight sex, along with those delectable pink, fresh nipples, we’d both be screaming each others’ names all the way up until lunch time and recess!

SHARE if you love America!



You have read this article Amateur / Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 92 - Carla - NakedNeighbour - Amateur. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-92-carla-nakedneighbour-amateur.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...