Gallery 109 - Sandy Summers & Cassie Leanne - SilentPix - NaughtyGirlSandy - Pool Fun with Naughty Girls Lesboing



It was very easy for me to put myself in Sandy Summers’ place…to imagine Cassie Leanne’s face between my thighs, the droplets of water on my skin dampening her red hair as she shakes her head back and forth, her tongue lapping up my personal wetness…creating a sizeable pool of moisture of my own as I sit, back arched, on the side of the pool…Mmmm…a little evening delight is rather pleasurable too…and tasty, as Miss Leanne slides a couple of fingers into my sex, slowly lifting them up to my mouth to taste what my pussy has produced for her, for her constant licking and fingering…Laps? What? We came out here to do some extra laps? Nah…well, our tongues would be doing enough laps for our entire bodies!

SHARE if you like a little evening delight too!

♥Desire more of Sandy Summers? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Lesbians / Redheads with the title Gallery 109 - Sandy Summers & Cassie Leanne - SilentPix - NaughtyGirlSandy - Pool Fun with Naughty Girls Lesboing. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-109-sandy-summers-cassie-leanne.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...