Gallery 103 - Aneta Keys - PierBabes - Barely Loved



Sexy purple lingerie…tan skin…great lips…Mmmm…she’s a looker for sure! I can’t tell what race she is though…she has such smooth, caramel skin and long, dark hair (Latina) and gorgeous eyes and a plump, round bottom (Ebony) that she’s left me no choice but to label her both…she’s probably bi-racial…and just look at that house that she’s in! I want a beach house! “stomps foot, pouting” Oh, how much fun I would have! I would only stock my closet with bikini’s and I would have a never ending party in the front of the house…but I would also have a quiet space in the back for where my naughty fun could happen! “sighs” dreams are awesome, right? As for the title of this gallery, I doubt very much if this girl has been “barely loved!”

SHARE if you like beach houses!

♥Desire more of Aneta Keys? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Ebony / Gallery / Latinas / Lexi's Favorites with the title Gallery 103 - Aneta Keys - PierBabes - Barely Loved. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-103-aneta-keys-pierbabes-barely.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...