Gallery 123 - Angel Rivas - Traktor - KarupsPrivateCollection - Masturbating



Angel Rivas has such a natural, twistable body! Her breasts are so real and delicious looking…like round little tan oranges…and her face is so pretty! I love her eyes, so mesmerizing…makes me think about my eyes…I mean, I don’t think I’m ugly or anything and I do love my body (although it takes me so much to keep it this way!) but if I could change one thing about me, I’d like prettier eyes…maybe lighter with a few speckles, because I know what a gorgeous set of eyes does to me, so I’d want to give that feeling to someone else…and my nose, I wish I had a little more rounder features…okay, that’s two things, but I’m female…I can change my mind if I want to!

SHARE if you like twistable bodies!

♥Desire more of Angel Rivas? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing / Redheads with the title Gallery 123 - Angel Rivas - Traktor - KarupsPrivateCollection - Masturbating. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-123-angel-rivas-traktor.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...