Gallery 105 - Jennifer Max - PierBabes - VIP Lounge



Been a while since I found a girl in our mandatory uniform, and even Jennifer Max’s top isn’t the correct button down style, but her clothes come very close! Just like the beach house I dream to own, I wouldn’t mind having a cozy cabin in the forest, maybe some place a little chillier so a fire could burn, snuggling close by it, only wearing my bra and panties…Those sausages look so good…I bet they’re smoked! Heehee…random jump, huh?

SHARE if you’d let her smoke your sausage!

♥Desire more of Jennifer Max? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Redheads with the title Gallery 105 - Jennifer Max - PierBabes - VIP Lounge. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-105-jennifer-max-pierbabes-vip.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...