Gallery 58 - Bianca Golden & Tanner Mayes - EroticBravo - ALSAngels - Scene 1



High heels and bikinis always confuse me…but so does this gallery’s storyline! Well, I mean, it doesn’t confuse me…it’s just different…usually it’s a POOL BOY not a POOL GIRL! But I think it’s time for me to admit my obsession with Tanner Mayes…I just want to make her my little plaything so badly…her tiny breasts are just so darn delicious looking and her skin always looks so soft….and what a pretty face! I bet she’d make me tingle all over if she ever flashed me one of her smiles…but she’d definitely make me uber wet too!

SHARE if you like unconventional attire!

♥Desire more of Bianca Golden? CLICK HERE!

♥Desire more of Tanner Mayes? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Gallery / Lesbians with the title Gallery 58 - Bianca Golden & Tanner Mayes - EroticBravo - ALSAngels - Scene 1. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/01/gallery-58-bianca-golden-tanner-mayes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...