Video 12 - Luna Lane - Sextir - Coming Inside Luna Lane



I don’t know what it is, but I had a terribly hard time finding pics of this girl that I was able to use…I know she was an up and coming star a few years ago, but something must have happened to her…I don’t know…but, the video I found was worth not finding pics…this guy’s cock almost literally rips her a new pussy! He rams it in there so hard and fast while she’s on top of him, I thought she was going to split in half! And you have to love Luna Lane’s body…so perfect and round…and she lets him cum inside her pussy, letting us see the cum drip out onto the bed…I hope nothing has happened to his sexy little thing! :)

SHARE if you like dripping cum!

♥Desire more of Luna Lane? CLICK HERE!






You have read this article Redheads / Video with the title Video 12 - Luna Lane - Sextir - Coming Inside Luna Lane. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/video-12-luna-lane-sextir-coming-inside.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...