Gallery 6 - NudeReviews - EuroTeenErotica - European Girls



I just love when the girl’s pussy is soaking wet in their photo galleries…and especially when their assholes are so yummy and slick…even if it’s probably just lube for the shoot, I still love to imagine that the girl I’m touching myself to is wet too…watching me…thinking about tasting my sex, making me squirm with her tongue…so even the fake lube galleries are hot…random thought…did you know in those cereal commercials, where they show a bowl with milk poured on top, that the milk is actually “glue?” The lights are too hot for the milk to be milk so they use a special type of glue! I bet it’s the same way for hamburger commercials and mayo…I wonder what they use for ketchup or mustard?

SHARE if you like wet assholes!



You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 6 - NudeReviews - EuroTeenErotica - European Girls. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-6-nudereviews-euroteenerotica.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...