Gallery 76 - Marketa Brymova - Morazzia - Twistys



Are girls like Marketa Brymova the reason why guys like golf so much? I never got into the game…I need offense and defense…sweat…pushing bodies against each other or something graceful like softball…so golf is basically uber boring for me, but if Miss Brymova was my caddy, I’d try to shoot a few holes…how many are there in golf? Once I heard that the name of the game is actually an acronym standing for “Gentlemen Only; Ladies Forbidden.” Any truth in that? Because if the ladies are forbidden, and I wouldn’t come across this foreign beauty’s perfect breasts and round bottom (and do you see her outfit? SO sexy!) I wouldn’t ever pick up a golf club (right?)…although, I might like to play with the balls every once and a while!

SHARE if you like to make her a hole in one!

♥Desire more of Marketa Brymova? CLICK HERE!



You have read this article Foreign / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 76 - Marketa Brymova - Morazzia - Twistys. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-76-marketa-brymova-morazzia.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...