Gallery 23 - Cassia Riley and Carli Banks - SilentPix - DigitalDreamGirls



I wish this gallery had just a few more pics, but I think my ZEALOTS are getting used to using their imaginations like I do, and these two--Cassia Riley and Carli Banks--definitely give my imagination material to work with! Those four breasts look so perfect! And for some reason, I feel like I’d be silly around them, wanting to kneel in between them and have them slap those perfect love sacks all over my face while I fingered both of them, getting them ready for the strap-on train that I am thinking about the whole time…Mmmm….or a circle of licking….I’d start with Miss Riley, licking her pussy slowly and then Miss Banks would start to lick me…Oooo….I can just feel her tongue tickling my clit…and then she’d spread her legs for Miss Riley and we’d have an orgasmic connection! Heehee…all we would need is one more for connect four! :)



Cassia Riley (Redhead)

Birthdate: 27 October, 1980 Scorpio
Age: 32
United States - Los Angeles, California - Caucasian
Measurements: 34C-24-36
Height: 5ft 4in--164.6 cm
Weight: 110 lbs--50 kg

Bio Info from  “Data18”   

Carli Banks (Blonde)

Career: Centerfold
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Country: United States
Birthday: November 16, 1985
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 163 cm--5'4"
Weight:   52 kg--114 lb
Bust Size: 36C
Nicknames: Carla Banks, Carie Banks

Bio Info from  “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 

I cannot explain people’s attraction to school girls or especially cheerleaders, but having a cheerleader fetish is definitely not limited to the male sex…not only do I love to see tight bottoms in spankies and skirts, I also think it’s a real turn on to dress up in one for somebody…to cheer them on to orgasm! I like playing both types of roles when donning my cheerleading garb--sometimes I like to be the innocent, unsuspecting cheerleader whose sexual awareness is triggered by the wandering hands and attention of an older coach…but other times, I like to play the predatory cheerleader, who seduces the coach herself with high leg lifts and low bends…playfully spreading her legs when sitting on a chair or on the ground…Mmmm…I’m just getting hot thinking about it…I do LOVE to roleplay!

SHARE if you’re greedy and want to add a fourth to my little daydream!

♥Desire more of Cassia Riley? CLICK HERE!(Redhead)

Additional Content from “Data18”  

♥Desire more of Carli Banks? CLICK HERE!(Blonde)

Additional Content from “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 



FEATURED LINK: 

For More Info on “Uniform Fetishism & Lesbianism,” Follow the Links Below:




TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:





You have read this article Cheerleader/Schoolgirl / Gallery / Lesbians / Redheads with the title Gallery 23 - Cassia Riley and Carli Banks - SilentPix - DigitalDreamGirls. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-23-cassia-riley-and-carli-banks.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...