Gallery 3 - Gia Cerrutti - NovoTeens - MyGlamourSite



Oh my…this girl’s--Gia Cerrutti’s--gallery just brought out all the naughty thoughts for me…much naughtier than I’ve ever been on here I think…because the only thing I could think of when I was viewing her pics, and especially the one where she’s bent over and she’s spreading her pussy lips and she’s wet…is that her sex must taste uber salty! But not salty like you put too much on your popcorn…salty like kissing the neck of your lover after a long hard fucking session and it’s dampened with his or her sweat…Mmmm…Miss Cerrutti has to taste so gooooooddd….now I bet your saying what are you talking about Lexi? That’s not that naughty…but I felt uber naughty thinking it…

SHARE if you like the taste of your lover’s sweat!



You have read this article Gallery / Tiny Tits with the title Gallery 3 - Gia Cerrutti - NovoTeens - MyGlamourSite. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-3-gia-cerrutti-novoteens.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...