Gallery 20 - PosePoster - FTVGirls - Carlie Strips and Works Her Toy



So this is what my imagination has created for me when I viewed this gallery of sweet and innocent looking Carli…she’s my neighbor’s daughter, just turned 18, and so she threw herself a blowout party in her house while her parents were away…and she would’ve gotten away with it, having cleaned up and kicked everybody out at the right time, but her boyfriend stayed over and they kept drinking and partying just the two of them…but they partied so hard that when her parents came home the next morning, they found them in their bed…completely naked with her mouth inches away from his dick…passed out! So she gets doubly grounded, once for the party and once because she shattered her father’s innocent image of her…and so she’s stuck at home during the first few weeks of summer with nothing to do…I’m outside in the backyard laying out, just trying to soak up a few of the early season’s rays, when Carli comes over wearing this outfit…and tells me the whole story…she knows that finding them in bed was the worst of it all, and that her parents are mad that she’s having sex already, and so they think that if they keep her boyfriend away for awhile, her “jets” will cool off…but what her parents don’t realize, is that Carli is all about pleasure…and doesn’t care if she gets the pleasure from a hard cock or a soft female tongue…Mmmm….so she flirts with me, lifting and playing with that white skirt until somehow she manages to tell me in a round about way, that she’s going inside to play with herself…I realize that her room is on the first floor and that there is easily a window to peek in and I wrestle with what I should do, but she just looked so cute and horny in that outfit that my better judgment is set aside…and I sneak around to her window….and luckily, the shade is drawn and she’s lying on the bed, her pink top pulled up exposing her teen breasts and her white skirt over her tummy, her panties pushed aside while two of her fingers are moving in and out of her dripping wet young pussy…I instantly get wet, and need to go touch myself too, but I can’t pull away…and then…she looks over at the window and smiles…and I freeze…

SHARE if you like extremely lost parents! Heehee…



You have read this article Gallery / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 20 - PosePoster - FTVGirls - Carlie Strips and Works Her Toy. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-20-poseposter-ftvgirls-carlie.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...