Gallery 4 - Sarah Marie - NovoTeens - Playboy - Artsy Babe



Are those types of chairs really comfortable to sit in? I see them all the time…well, not in my life, but in photos and stuff, and they just don’t look comfortable! But Sarah Marie sure does look at ease as she spreads out in it, even kneels on it and show us her tan, smooth body and perfect-sized breasts…I love her choice of color in this gallery and her peeky boob underneath her top is very sexy…but come on, does she have to steal all the genes for all the beautiful, full hair in the world? Heehee…I guess I just wish my hair had a little more body to it! But it’s just hard down here in the heat and humidity sometimes to have full hair! SO it’s practically not my fault!

SHARE if you like hot girls sitting in odd chairs! “giggles”



You have read this article Gallery / Latinas with the title Gallery 4 - Sarah Marie - NovoTeens - Playboy - Artsy Babe. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-4-sarah-marie-novoteens-playboy.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...