Gallery 80 - Amanda Paige - MyBlondies - Playboy



Amanda Paige is breathtaking…does her body really look so perfect in real life? I bet it’s pretty darn close and I bet her imperfections would make her even hotter…I’ve often wondered if Playboy came to me and offered to do a shoot, if I’d do it…obviously it’s not the type of shoot they’d want to do that would make me hesitant…it would be the notoriety. I like being unknown, which I think adds to my appeal a little…I don’t know…I guess it would depend on how much they’d pay me and if they could make my body look as flawless as Miss Paige’s! Heehee…

SHARE if you like a flawless form!



You have read this article Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 80 - Amanda Paige - MyBlondies - Playboy. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/03/gallery-80-amanda-paige-myblondies.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...