Gallery 91 - Ahryan Astyn - LustfulModels



This busty gorgeous blonde’s--Ahryan Astyn’s--pussy reminds me of a girl I once dated…we were together for about three months so we got pretty comfortable with each other…so she told me one of her deepest, darkest secrets…or she thought it was one because she thought it was weird and perverted that it turned her on so much…she liked me to pinch her clit while biting…yes…literally biting…her protruding, flappy pussy lips (the gallery girl’s pussy looks so much like hers!)…when I did this after a round of passionate licking…she would cum so hard that I think my whole apartment building knew she was cumming! I didn’t think it was perverted at all…it actually was really hot to see my teeth marks in her lips…

SHARE if you like biting!



You have read this article Gallery / MILF with the title Gallery 91 - Ahryan Astyn - LustfulModels. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-91-ahryan-astyn-lustfulmodels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...