Gallery 130 - Sporty Carly Moore Strips - PosePoster



I’ve often wondered if I could ever be happy as a soccer mom, driving my mini-van around town, going to birthday parties, and doing other people’s laundry, and bringing snacks and little juice boxes for after practice…I think I’d go INSANE. Or start using my mini-van as a traveling motel, dropping my son off at practice and then picking up the single dad from my son’s cub scout’s troop and fucking him until I earned my “Slutty Mom” badge! Well, if it ever happens, I hope I look as hot as Carly Moore with her sexy glasses and pullable ponytail…my breasts will never be as round as hers, but at least I’d have their size going for me if I ever had to get out of carpool duty as a soccer mom!

SHARE if you like Miss Moore’s juicebox!



You have read this article Blondes / Gallery with the title Gallery 130 - Sporty Carly Moore Strips - PosePoster. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-130-sporty-carly-moore-strips.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...