Gallery 103 - Tawny Stunning - NakedNeighbour



Does Miss Tawny sort of scare you? Oh…you want to be called “Mistress Tawny?” Yes, ma’am! On my knees? What for…Don’t question you? “with a wimper” Okay, okay…I’m on me knees…now what Mistress Tawny? “moans lightly, as Mistress Tawny lifts her skirt” Oh…you don’t have to tell me what to do…I know EXACTLY what to do and how…Mmmm….”licks clit” You taste so good! Ouch! Why’d you pull my hair? No…talking…right….just licking…Mmmmmmm

SHARE if you think I’d do well as a submissive! Heehee…



You have read this article Blondes / Gallery with the title Gallery 103 - Tawny Stunning - NakedNeighbour. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-103-tawny-stunning.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...