Gallery 110 - Cosplay Deviants - NudeReviews



I don’t quite understand the theme of this gallery…with the blue hair, plush sharks, and nurse-bunny-like uniform but I can’t stop staring at her pint-sized hotness! But you want to talk about extremes? Previously, I shared a blue-topped thickie, but I’ve come across another cutie with blue hair, but you could probably fit both of her itty-bitty breasts in your mouth at the same time! But see, she’s not uber-skinny or anything, and her body still has sexy shape, so the fact that she might weigh as much as my left ass cheek doesn’t stop my pussy from getting wet for her, from my lips wanting to have her eraser-top nipples flush against their moistness, or from my tongue aching to taste her button-sized asshole…Mmm….

SHARE if you like M&M titties!



You have read this article Gallery / Tiny Tits with the title Gallery 110 - Cosplay Deviants - NudeReviews. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-110-cosplay-deviants-nudereviews.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...