Gallery 85 - Alexis Adams Babes Network Phone Sex - ImagePost



See! I told you I was lying in a couple posts back! I have to have my reds and Alexis Adams’ nipples might rival the previous red’s! I don’t know if I could choose…they both have their strong points…so I would just try to get both of them at the same time…WOW! Wouldn’t that be SO much fun! Two reds at the same time? I think my head would explode and my clit would stop working! Heehee…oh no, it would work and work extremely well because I think I’d cum over and over just from this one rubbing her breasts against mine…Mmmm….time to pull of my favorite purple friend…see you later…well, at least for a good thirty minutes…

SHARE if you like soft lips!



You have read this article Gallery / Redheads with the title Gallery 85 - Alexis Adams Babes Network Phone Sex - ImagePost. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/12/gallery-85-alexis-adams-babes-network.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...