Video 79 - Amazing Thai Twins - SpankWire



I have to say that right away these two Asian sisters caught my eye…they’re both so pretty…but then I got to see their bottoms! So perfectly round…I was so wet why they both sucked on the guy’s rod, but when the one sister went reverse cowgirl, I was so hot, I thought my clit was going to split…but my pain didn’t end there, oh no…the one sister starts rubbing the other sisters ass and spanking it while she’s riding the cock…and let’s just say that the result for me was…um…rather messy!

SHARE if you like Asians…TWINS!


You have read this article Amateur / Asian / Perfect 10s / Round Asses / Threesome/Group / Twins / Video with the title Video 79 - Amazing Thai Twins - SpankWire. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/11/video-79-amazing-thai-twins-spankwire.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...