Gallery 72 - Vanessa Cooper - PierBabes



See, the same goes for this girl too…I guess this site is only filled with hot, beautiful models! But I have to say that her outfit is so adorable and I love the colors…I just can’t figure out if she’s pretending to be a cheerleader working out or if she’s going for a run? But if she went for a run wearing that sheer top, she’d probably get arrested for causing a public disturbance…I’d run into a tree or something trying to get a better look at those tits (“shoots hand over mouth”; my, my…my language has been so dirty lately! I just love this blog! It’s hard to get used to talking dirty when certain sites censor your words!)

SHARE if you like sheer tops!



You have read this article Big Tits / Blondes / Gallery / Perfect 10s with the title Gallery 72 - Vanessa Cooper - PierBabes. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/11/gallery-72-vanessa-cooper-pierbabes.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...