Video 59 - Sweet Brunette Suzanne Brend is Not Very Interested in Small Talk - MofoSex



(*Girl featured; pic couldn’t be found for specific scene)

Sometimes I wish I spoke another language because when this smokin’ (Heehee…literally!) sexy brunette has her little pre-chat with the gentleman who she spreads her creamy legs for, I just know their conversation was hot and dirty…just the looks on her face tell me so…but no matter, these two make me even hotter as they fuck right on the table…talk about needing sex right this minute!

SHARE if you like unplanned sex!


You have read this article Brunettes / Foreign / Round Asses / Storylines / Tiny Tits / Video with the title Video 59 - Sweet Brunette Suzanne Brend is Not Very Interested in Small Talk - MofoSex. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/11/video-59-sweet-brunette-suzanne-brend.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...