Video 84 - Sweet Yurizan Beltran Gets Dicked for the First Time - TubeDatBooty



Okay, I guess I’m just a dirty and naughty girl at heart because when I came across this thickie hottie, I said to myself, “Romance? Who needs it!” This girl is so thick in all the right places…her bottom slaps and flaps as she rides him reverse cowgirl, his white dick contrasted against her big round tan ass…Mmmm….I was writhing and moaning along with her every second…just wishing I could be sitting next to her for a close-up view of her thickie body’s curves…and hopefully get to make her moan for me too!

SHARE if you like my all-time favorite position--reverse cowgirl!


You have read this article Big Tits / Latinas / Round Asses / Thickies / Video with the title Video 84 - Sweet Yurizan Beltran Gets Dicked for the First Time - TubeDatBooty. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/11/video-84-sweet-yurizan-beltran-gets.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...