Gallery 116 - Pure18 - Kristy Kelly - Gyrls



Cute isn’t enough to describe this teen blonde…she’s…she’s just pure EDIBLE! Her outfit is cute and so are her panties, but her bottom is anything but cute…it’s dangerous! I bet she never had to do homework in high school…I’d have done it all for her while she sat next to me stroking my hair, spreading thick creamy thighs and touching her pussy, moaning into my ear as I scribbled nonsense on the paper…imagination…it’s so fun!

SHARE if you like things that are edible!


You have read this article Blondes / Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Round Asses / Teen with the title Gallery 116 - Pure18 - Kristy Kelly - Gyrls. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/11/gallery-116-pure18-kristy-kelly-gyrls.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...