Gallery 4 - Blanche Bradburry - Brihana - RealityKings - MikesApartment - Stunning Blonde Tenant Puts On Lingerie & Screws the Rent Collector

1st Appearance for this SIREN of SURRENDER on this BLOG 

CLICK HERE to View ENTIRE NUDE Gallery

Okay, so how does Blanche Bradburry expect to have hot water and other amenities at her apartment if she keeps getting out of paying the rent by wiggling her completely round and plump bottom in the face of her landlord? If every girl in his building paid rent in this fashion, he'd have an uber chipper personality and outlook on life, but he'd go out of business! Heehee...but what a deal...screw his brains out for like three or four hours and then live rent free for a month! Sounds like my kind of payment method...who needs cash or credit/debit cards when your body is as perfect as Miss Bradburry's? Also, I think she gets double her money's worth, because not only is she getting free rent, she gets to play with that hunky piece of man flesh known as her landlord! Ahhh...men...



Blanche Bradburry 

Date of Birth: September 15th, 1988 (24 years old)
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Measurements: 34B-25-26
Piercings: Clit
Tattoos: Mouse on left stomach; tattoo on upper back

Bio Info from "FreeOnes" 

FEATURED LINK 
Blanche Bradburry - Brihana - RealityKings - MikesApartment - Stunning Blonde Tenant Puts On Lingerie & Screws the Rent Collector

I've been so into Jackie lately (even though that's sort of slowed down...I think I'm moving away because I'm at the point where I think I could get hurt if nothing happens with us) that I haven't really thought about men that much...I do miss seeing a nice, hard rod between my legs, the feeling of real flesh inside my pussy...the way a man's balls feel in mouth while I'm stroking his cock just before I swallow all of his man meat, swirling my tongue around and around and around..."Um...Mr. Landlord...I don't think I can pay my rent this month...is there something that we could...um...workout instead?"

SHARE if you like understanding landlords!

♥Desire more of Blanche Bradburry? CLICK HERE!♥ 

Additional Content from "FreeOnes

FEATURED LINK 
Blanche Bradburry - Brihana - RealityKings - MikesApartment - Stunning Blonde Tenant Puts On Lingerie & Screws the Rent Collector




FEATURED LINK 
Blanche Bradburry - Brihana - RealityKings - MikesApartment - Stunning Blonde Tenant Puts On Lingerie & Screws the Rent Collector

For More Content on "Creamy Blondes/Blanche Bradburry," Follow Links Below: 

Pictures of a Teen Blonde Naked and Ready For You! - Bonus Gallery!

Blanche Bradburry Spreads Her Long Creamy Legs - Bonus Gallery!

Tanned Babe Tasha Reign Ready For Cock - Bonus Gallery!

TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW: 

SIRENS of SURRENDER A-H 

SIRENS of SURRENDER I-Q 

SIRENS of SURRENDER R-Z
You have read this article Amateur / Gallery with the title Gallery 4 - Blanche Bradburry - Brihana - RealityKings - MikesApartment - Stunning Blonde Tenant Puts On Lingerie & Screws the Rent Collector. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/05/gallery-4-blanche-bradburry-brihana.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...