Gallery 2 - Zoe McDonald - BabesAndStars - Twistys - Poolside Pussy Plunge

CLICK HERE to View ENTIRE NUDE Gallery 

Zoey McDonald--is very patriotic in her red, white, and blue bikini and she's even more patriotic by showing us the freedoms our soldiers are fighting for everyday! And when I say freedom...I mean the freedom she gives her perfectly shaped breasts! Heehee...those love sacks are just so round...and her thighs are just so creamy and thick...Mmmmm...if only she used a bomb pop for a dildo instead of a real dildo...I'd have probably have been shooting fireworks from my pussy for days! :) But with as hot as her tasty pussy is, I'm sure that bomb pop would have melted in seconds! (I love it when I make myself laugh!)

 

Zoey McDonald 

Aliases: Zoe Galaxy, Zoe Sweet, Krystal Ravicz, Soe L. Fox, Noah Black, Zoe L. Fox, Sweet Baby, Zoe Galay, Lucie Lansen, Zoe Fox
Date of Birth: February 15th, 1985 (28 years old)
Place of Birth: Kozdrov
Country of Origin: Czech Republic
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Measurements: 36D-28-35

Bio Info from "FreeOnes" 

FEATURED LINK 
Zoe McDonald - BabesAndStars - Twistys - Poolside Pussy Plunge

I've never been a very patriotic person...I mean, I love our country...BEST IN THE WORLD...but I think I'd be too much of a coward to go to the army or something if I was needed...that's why I LOVE our troops who fight for us and let people like me live and have BLOGs like this one! Heehee...the funny thing about our troops is, is that when they're over somewhere fighting for us we love them to death...but when they come back, we want to treat them like every other citizen, without the respect they deserve for what they sacrificed for us...I guess it's part of the human condition, but we should all take the time to thank a soldier every now and then...just a thought!

SHARE if you like the sweetness and sourness of a good bomb pop!

♥Desire more of Zoe McDonald? CLICK HERE!♥ 

Additional Content from "BareList

FEATURED LINK 
Zoe McDonald - BabesAndStars - Twistys - Poolside Pussy Plunge



FEATURED LINK 
Zoe McDonald - BabesAndStars - Twistys - Poolside Pussy Plunge

For More Content on "Patriotic Pussy/Zoe McDonald," Follow Links Below: 

Rita Faltoyano - Military Babe Spreads Lips - Bonus Gallery!

Zoe McDonald - Blonde Stunner - Bonus Gallery!

Sandra Shine - Fucks Herself for Her Country - Bonus Gallery!

TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW: 

SIRENS of SURRENDER A-H 

SIRENS of SURRENDER I-Q 

SIRENS of SURRENDER R-Z
You have read this article Gallery / Lexi's Favorites / Masturbation/Stripping/Dancing with the title Gallery 2 - Zoe McDonald - BabesAndStars - Twistys - Poolside Pussy Plunge. You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/05/gallery-2-zoe-mcdonald-babesandstars.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...