Gallery 12 - Carli Banks - ALSAngels - BravoErotica - Free Nude Pictures



Okay, it seems that you’ve liked the last few posts with the multiple galleries so I’ve decided to add a few more and see what happens…once I feel that people see what this new tag is all about, I’ll start giving my thoughts of the girls again…but I just want to make sure that people see that the links still lead to pics…A LOAD OF PICS! Heehee…



Birthdate: 16 November, 1985 Scorpio Age: 27
United States - Los Angeles, California Caucasian
Measurements: 36C-25-35
Height: 5ft 4in--164.6 cm
Weight: 114 lbs--52 kg

Bio Info from  “Data18”   

FEATURED LINK: 

When I speak of a “nudity obsession” I’m not referring to people who can’t stop looking at other nude people…I’m referring to the people who love to get naked themselves! You know we all know that one person who just hates to wear socks and shoes, so the first thing they do when they come home is fling of their shoes and slip off their socks…but some people just have to be nude like 24/7! I guess that’s why they have nudist colonies…I’ve never met a TRUE nudist before,  but I’m sure it would be fun for a little while…but then I’m pretty sure I’d want the mystery back, because sometimes there’s nothing hotter than perfectly squeezed cleavage or random side boob or a thick thigh being exposed when legs are shifted…

SHARE if you like a plethora of flippin’ sexy hotness!

♥Desire more of Carli Banks? CLICK HERE!

Additional Content from “BareList”   

FEATURED LINK: 



FEATURED LINK: 

For More Content or Info on “Nudity Obsession,” Follow the Links Below:




TO VIEW LISTS OF SIRENS of SURRENDER, CLICK BELOW:




You have read this article A Load of Pics / Gallery with the title Gallery 12 - Carli Banks - ALSAngels - BravoErotica - Free Nude Pictures . You can bookmark this page URL http://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2013/04/gallery-12-carli-banks-alsangels.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...