MY DAY AT WORK
Submitted and By ZEALOT: Greg Murphy
It was just another day at work at the casino, as I approached another row of slot machines as I always did. Most of the machines were sitting empty, as it was the early hours of the morning. I finally came to a machine with an attractive brunette. I excused myself, telling her I needed to throw a bag of tokens into her machine real quick. She nodded in agreement and slid her chair back just a little bit.
She appeared to be in her early 40’s, wearing a dark blue top and a short black skirt that stopped just above her knees, showing off a lot of her very sexy legs. As I dropped to my knees to throw the bag into the drawer, I was mesmerized by those very legs, and found my gaze drifting ever slowly all the way up. Hoping for a peek at her panties, I was obviously staring very intently right between her luscious legs. That’s when I looked up, and saw her blue eyes staring right into mine. I was busted for sure.
Turning five shades of red, I ever so slowly stood up from under the machine. However, instead of yelling and screaming for catching my voyeuristic stare, she leaned forward, grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear. “Pink, 214,” she whispered. Then, she placed her hand in mine, and I looked down to find a key to one of the casino’s hotel rooms! Surely she was messing with me, but her little nod as I walked away told me otherwise.
I looked back to find her staring at my ass as I walked away, licking her lips. She cashed out of her machine, got up and walked away, leaving me to wonder if this was a serious offer or not. I spent the last hour of my shift debating with myself if I should visit Room 214, or just head home for the night. Obviously the debate was very one sided, as I was a 23 year old single guy, and this was something straight out of a Penthouse Forum letter!
Immediately after clocking out, I ran up the stairs to the second floor and found Room 214. My heart raced as I reached the key for the door, imagining what I might find on the other side. I opened the door slowly, still standing in the hallway. Once the door was open the lights came on, and there stood this gorgeous woman, now wearing only her little thong panties…..and of course, they were pink!
“I wasn’t sure you were coming,” she purred as I entered the room. I took her into my arms and kissed her so deeply. My hands quickly began exploring her beautiful body. I started kissing down her neck and towards her tits as she stopped me and pushed me onto the bed. She wasted no time in ripping off my shorts and shirt.
Dropping to her knees, she took my already hard cock into her mouth, and began to give me the greatest blowjob of my life! As I watched her tongue sliding up and down every inch of my cock, and then seeing it disappear into her mouth and down her throat, I was harder than ever before. But I wanted more. I lifted her mouth off my cock and kissed her as I stood up. I scooped her up in my arms as she wrapped her legs around my body. I spun around and threw her down onto the bed, and ripped those sexy pink panties off.
Wasting no time, I buried my face between her thighs, sliding every inch of my tongue deep inside her dripping wet pussy. She tasted delicious, and I love eating pussy, so it wasn’t long before her back arched up and she screamed, “I’M CUMMMMMMMMING!”
But I wasn’t satisfied with just once. I wanted to taste more of her delicious pussy juices, and kept my tongue deep inside of her until I made her cum a second time, all over my tongue and lips. She got off the bed, and ran her tongue along my lips and tongue, tasting every drop of her sweet cum. After she licked me clean, she again pushed me onto the bed, and jumped on top of me. She sat on my cock, and we both moaned as every inch disappeared deep inside her heavenly pussy. Grabbing my shoulders, she rode my cock until she screamed again that she was going to cum for me.
I grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading her open and forcing her up and down onto me harder and faster. I could feel her pussy tighten as she screamed out again and came all over my cock. She climbed off me and swallowed my cock down her throat again, licking all of her cum off of me. As she finished, it was my turn to take control. I pushed her onto her knees on the bed. Facing the wall, she grabbed the headboard as I slammed my cock into her wet pussy from behind. As I pounded her from behind, the bed continuously banged against the wall allowing the people next door to obviously hear what was going on.
Watching my cock slide in and out of this stranger’s pussy was all I could take. I was ready to cum for my sexy new friend. I pulled my cock out of her and told her to turn around. I stroked my cock over her eager mouth as I started to cum. I shot load after load down her throat and across her lips and face. As the last of my cum dripped onto her tongue, she took my cock into her mouth making sure she didn’t miss a single drop.
I bent down and kissed her forehead as she collapsed on the bed. Passing out with her lips and face still covered in my cum. I got dressed and headed for the door, stopping to pick up those sexy pink panties that were the very start of this great night. I never saw this sexy stranger again, and never even got her name, but I will always have those panties to remind me of that amazing night…….
You have read this article Naughty ZEALOT Submissions
with the title Naughty ZEALOT Submissions 1. You can bookmark this page URL https://sensuousretro.blogspot.com/2012/11/naughty-zealot-submissions-1.html. Thanks!
